Social Media Manager
At Stories & Ink we're in search of an additional team member to take charge of our social media platform(s) and outputs.
You will collaborate with the rest of the brand team to ensure the Stories & Ink brand stays true to its core values, while generating excitement and relevance across all social media channels reporting to the Creative Director and Managing Director.
As Social Media Manager you will be responsible for the overall strategy and growth across all social platforms as well as our influencer marketing strategy in order to:
- Expand our digital presence and tattoo universe
- Scale and evolve our influencer seeding strategy, across micro and macro influencers
- Tell our compelling brand story in a valuable and culturally relevant way
- Deliver results and growth on Stories & Ink social platforms (across analytics and community members)
- Deliver a winning social strategy that links social with commercial and brand objectives
We will count on you to:
- Own all Social Strategy & Content across all platforms
- Evergreen Social Content
- Monthly Content Calendars with content budget breakdowns
- Launch Specific Social Content
- Align with Creative Director and Community
- Manager on all things needed to ensure a strong social launch
- Capture or brief out all content needed for launching specific social content
- Digital Trends continually introduced
- Stay on top of digital trends and how they relate to Stories and Ink
- Manage Day to Day of Social / Influencer Team
- Own and develop our Influencer Strategy & contract negotiations
- Paid Partnerships
- Oversee budget of influencer partnerships
- Creative Briefs
- Connecting with the Creative Director on a larger strategy with paid partners and how it relates to launches.
- Track all Metrics to ensure we’re evolving strategies based on social performance
- Work with Growth team to provide ad content (UGC internal level as well as outreach to influencers for usage on assets to run)
- Conduct talent searches for paid partnerships and larger brand campaigns
- Produce low scale Social Shoots
- Oversee community growth and management across all platforms
- Influencer Inquiries
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years of creative experience in DTC brands
- Natural storyteller and great with capturing moments on mobile
- Witty, funny and have your pulse on tattoo culture, street culture and lifestyle brands
- Strong understanding of the digital space and what content will perform best within each platform
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet competing deadlines
- Passion for content creation
- Has 3+/- years managing a team
- Strong people management skills that gives clear direction
- Enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with Social team to strategise and meet goals and objectives for each project
- Has a “no task to small” attitude
- Bonus if you can use Adobe and a bit of design
- Free surf lessons from the team!
Send your C.V., portfolio and application to email@example.com
About Stories & Ink
Stories & Ink is a tattoo care company specialising in range of long-term skincare products specifically formulated for people with tattooed skin.
Our HQ is located in Falmouth, Cornwall, which is one the most beautiful places in the UK. We have some of the best surf beaches in the world, an airport that gets you to London in 1hr and our office is close to all that Falmouth has to offer.